Did this scan on 11 Sep 07 (@ week 20).
Most likely a girl.
Responses I got usually is "Are you happy, is Ben happy, is kid happy?"
Erm...I guess if this is a boy, people's response will be:"You must be very happy"
Honestly, we are not so bothered about the gender, when we last visited the gynae, I was more concern about the blood test, and everything else and we are only so grateful to hear the the galloping sound of the heartbeat and to know that the test results all came back good.
2 comments:
hihi...
congrats !!!
I just moved over to US...lost all my favourite links...so at last got your link back again... :)
U take care... :)
I know what you mean. Ppl always assume that if the first one is a girl, the parents would naturally want to have a boy next and would be disappointed if it were another girl. As long as baby is healthy, mommy is eating well, really that's what's more impt.
Post a Comment