Have been back in Canada for more than a week already.
It was good to be re-united with my brother once again...
We are still jet lagging...Kiddo is equally confused, she'd wake up from her sleep asking is it day or night time? Whether she should go back to sleep or eat dinner....But its getting better these past 2 days. We are sleeping and waking up at the more "correct" hour liao...
As for D24, we decide to call her Timbits for now till she loses her baby fats, she "officially" slept thru' on 14 March, which is approximately 7 weeks old. I am so grateful and thankful that both my babies sleep thru' at such early stage.
We didn't have a baby bath tub when we first arrived, so we resorted to giving her shower, which she absolutely love it.
The house is still in a mess, with no furnitures, clothes are still in the luggages. Just matresses. We bought a double deck-bed from Ikea for the kids though. It will take some time before its in proper living condition.
I was feeling a little "hangover" from Singapore....
So...I tune in to this bi-lingual radio station to feel the vibrancy of Singapore....
Hangover from the hustle bustle, the festive CNY, relatives, friends, heartland malls....
I wanna say a HUGE thankyou to my uncle Walter (my mum's bro), aunty Corinne and cousin Jo who hosted us for the past 3 months. I was treated like their very own daughter, I am so thankful that I have not felt such family warmth ever since my parents broke up....If I had strong support from family as such, perhaps, the thought of immigrating would not have been that strong.
Now I am back to this quiet, peaceful life which we have chosen for now.
2 comments:
Great photos!
Do you want me to bring you a tub? It's a foldable one, just sitting in storage
I would like to visit when you are a bit more settled. I want to cubit timbits :D
ay.. how u do that arh?!.. to be able to train the little one to zzz through so young!. I struggled with E for 6+ months .. that was really a nightmare man!
= Clarice
Post a Comment