DR, I guess you are right in saying that coming from a tropical country, most of us really do get excited when we see snow.
I reckon its also because most of the time we see snow is when we are on a vacation, naturally, when you are on a holiday, your mood is pretty, so the snow is really beautiful from that perspective.
However when one lives in the actual snow condition, its no joke, driving condition can be really hazardous, have to shovel the snow in the cold, and when the snow melt, thats the ugliest, dirtiest and messiest part of it all!
I reckon its also because most of the time we see snow is when we are on a vacation, naturally, when you are on a holiday, your mood is pretty, so the snow is really beautiful from that perspective.
However when one lives in the actual snow condition, its no joke, driving condition can be really hazardous, have to shovel the snow in the cold, and when the snow melt, thats the ugliest, dirtiest and messiest part of it all!
3 comments:
I like that song! :) Snow is beautiful to us folks living in a country which is humid all year round!! :P
Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)
understand the hazard.. but i still really like snow.. So pretty!!.. I like your neighbourhood esp 2 nite.. V. xmasy..
Merry Xmas :)
Clarice
Post a Comment