Wednesday, January 23

aROUND

Yes, I am still aROUND.
Baby engaged since last week, BUT still no sign of labour.

Hubby arrived for 4 days into SG, jet lagging and had mild sorethroat. His eczema hasn't acted up yet.

Felt the great relief that we are reunited once again, for he has greater patience than me, when handling the endless questions that kiddo have. I was losing my cool very easily with kiddo last week as I didn't have the strength to go out much, so was feeling a little cooped up.

Now, emotionally, I am pretty much back to normal. Just waiting for THE DAY.

When can i offload/download baby no2? When? When? When?

3 comments:

Irene said...

Eeks... I missed your hubby's phone call. Email me back :)

blurblur said...

Baby's coming!!! So excited...can't wait to meet the little one.. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Mel!!! Congrats! Sorry, I haven't quite caught up with blog reading yet!

How is little kiddo's eczema here? My daughter's eczema went into full blown 2 weeks after our return and everything simply went downhill for me! She can't even sit near a sunlit window, let alone go out in the daytime! I need to learn from you how you cope with her in this heat!

And maybe we can visit you after your baby is out and before you return to Canada! Get in touch, ok!