Wednesday, January 9

The last lap

29 Jan 08: EDD
21 Jan 08: Hubby arriving into SG
09 Jan 08: Ate D24 durians, hoping to boost more weight gain to the baby....
*lame excuse hor??*

Don't know what to blog.

With the help of a domestic helper here, I basically just eat, sleep, and nurse the bodyaches.
Better enjoy this luxury before I return to Canada and take on the role of a domestic helper once again....

Weather has been cooling mostly, but kiddo still gets the eczema outbreak. Its the humidity I reckon....She started K1 on 3 Jan. Not that I kiasu, but at leat she gets entertained in school for that 3hrs everyday...

If all goes well, we should be returning by March/April, just in time to enjoy flowers blooming during the Spring season.

Ironically, I do miss Canada. I am pretty amazed by this fact too.

Till I pop........

God bless :)

3 comments:

Irene said...

Please! You miss me not Canada lah! Did you get my contact info?

Whisk N Bake said...

Wow, times flies. Good luck! I am sure everything will go well :) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

ay.. the durian dun work lah!.. I ate it .. within 3 week.. i gain a whopping 2.9kg & Eugene only gain 100grams!!! How disgusting is that?!.. haha

11 more dayz to go b4 yr hubby arrives :)

- Clarice