Thursday, May 22

Recovered




I know I was whining just a few weeks ago about baby's flu.

A little update here. Indeed, she recovered from her flu within 3 days, without medication...
I think the air quality here somewhat allow that to happen.

Anyway, I also did the following during that few days, not sure if it helped directly/indirectly.
1.Took Irene's advice, used Vicks' vaporiser (the one that emit hot steam instead of cool air)
2.Applied Vicks on baby's sole and put on socks.
3. Drank XANGO juice and thot indirectly passed the "potent healing" elements to baby thru' breastfeeding. This is something new to us, and so far the whole family is drinking it daily. Seem like a good and effective product. Its sold via MLM, I am not selling it, but if you are keen to try, drop me a note....I can hook you up and get it delivered to your door step (be it in SG or Canada)
We are almost done with the minor reno for the house. Hope to post some pix later on.

No comments: