With 2 kids, many a times, I pray for extra time, extra pair of hands....just to relieve me so that I can take a breather. But after watching this short video last Sunday in church....
Visit this website for more details
I may not have in-laws nor parents nor maid to help me out BUT
I am thankful for what I have...
I have a wonderful and very hands-on husband who will always help me in all aspects be it kids or household chores.
I have a brother who will help out in most household chores, gladly take over my kids when I am cooking, or even when I just need a little breather.
I have a 5yo who is not out of control.
I have a baby who is all smiley and cheery.
Hence I can maintain my sanity....
Thank God.
Thursday, May 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yup, we shld count our blessing each day :)
Post a Comment