I think this would freak any Singaporean mom out...
I did freak out...
Here in Canada, when the baby/kid go for immunization, they get like 3-4 shots at ONE GO!
Look at baby's chubby thigh.....I didn't have the heart to hold her or even looked at the process....daddy did the job. What a lousy mom I am :`(
Once the last jab went in, I took the baby away immediately to pacify her. She fell asleep within 1 min as she was already very sleepy before the jabs.
Then the big sister, as they grow older, it gets harder to give them immunization man! She struggled and wailed and whined for a good 10mins!
Baby still lack of one jab (she was not feeling well sometime back, thats why the "backlog")
And big sister, is still short of one jab.....
They will go back to doctor in July....that is very soon.................again.....
Thank God that despite having multiple shots, they didn't have any fever...
No comments:
Post a Comment