Tuesday, April 17

Food AGAIN!

Was at Daiso on Friday night, my brother saw this flag, so he bought it for "therapeutic" purpose as he claims. (not sure about the patriotic part though)
And the durian was good! (5pc cost C$3.99 = S$5.60)


What to expect from a housewife's blog? More food........

Sweet and sour pork is readily and easily available here, but its usually "Sweet and sour 70% flour and 30% pork"
So hubby requested I DIY the dish.....

I love kway chap....this is one dish you can't get at any S'porean or M'sian restaurants here.
So using my own imagination, I cooked up the dish.....
Used kway tiao to subsitute the kway.......
In case you can't figure whats in the dish: 卤大肠, tau pok, 卤蛋

1 comment:

Whisk N Bake said...

wow! Can you share your receipe for the Sweet & Sour pork? We can hardly find restaurants that serve this dish here in Mongolia. Was thinking of cooking this dish at home myself...