Sunday, May 6

Tulip Festival 2007 - missed

The Tulip Festival was from 1st-30April 2007, we missed it totally coz I was having slight fever on last weekend. When we crossed the border today, there were no large fields with tulips anymore. Just a small garden with the left over tulips for people like us who missed the festival. We will try visiting again next year.

Heard so much about this buffet at Tulalip Casino. It's really value for money. For USD10, the buffet is good, and comes with drinks. Kiddo's share was free. At such price, I was skeptical and didn't expect much of the buffet. But this one, the quality wasn't compromised, you can count on it to fill your stomach before heading to the outlets 1min drive away to shop your day away.
Any S'poreans coming, I recommend this dose of therapy that I had today: smell the flowers, buffet/makan and shopping at outlets.

1 comment:

Irene said...

so shiok!

May 21 - go park/beach? did you get my email?