Wow! 50 books! That is fantastic! Where is that? Your child can read for an hour! That is very good focus and concentration!
Good habit u have her to do eh...Ryan can never read a book that long...5 mins will be like THANK GOD already!U r good mother here!Great job!
Hi all,I am very grateful that she can sit down and read for so long too.Just that she read out real loud too at times! hehe....
Haha... her "relax" pose with her legs is really cute.... if I remember correctly, she was already doing that (the pose) way back when she was 1-2 y/o?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! 50 books! That is fantastic! Where is that? Your child can read for an hour! That is very good focus and concentration!
Good habit u have her to do eh...Ryan can never read a book that long...5 mins will be like THANK GOD already!
U r good mother here!
Great job!
Hi all,
I am very grateful that she can sit down and read for so long too.
Just that she read out real loud too at times! hehe....
Haha... her "relax" pose with her legs is really cute.... if I remember correctly, she was already doing that (the pose) way back when she was 1-2 y/o?
Post a Comment